- The owner of this “SITE” is C.Halil Özdemir (hereinafter referred to as “CHO”). The services offered on the “SITE” and specified in Article 3 of this contract are provided by “CHO”.
- SITE: Access from the online environment where various services and content are offered, within the framework determined by the main domain name chalilozdemir.com and the possible website “CHO” from the subdomains connected to this domain.
- USER: Any natural or legal person who provides online access to the “SITE” and/or “CHO DATABASE”.
- LINK: A link that provides access to the “SITE” or another website, files, content or “SITE”, files and content from another website.
- CONTENT: Any information, text, file, picture, video, number etc. published or accessible on the “SITE”. visual, literary and auditory images.
- CHO INTERFACE: Used by “USERS” to view and query CHO generated content from “CHO DATABASE”; Websites that enable the computer program to carry out all kinds of transactions that can be made on the “SITE” within the scope of the designs protected under the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works No. 5846 and whose intellectual rights belong to “CHO”.
- CHO DATABASE: It is the database of “CHO”, protected in accordance with the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works No. 5846, where the contents accessed within the “SITE” can be stored, classified, queried and accessed.
- Content uploaded to “CHO DATABASE” by “CHO” can be queried by “USERS” via “CHO DATABASE” using the interfaces on “SITE” and belongs to “CHO” through “SITE”. It provides viewing with interfaces.
- The services provided by “CHO” are not limited to the above. The services mentioned above are the basic services provided by “CHO”, adding new services to these services and changing the scope and conditions of the services mentioned above are entirely under the authority of “CHO”. “CHO” may use this authority unilaterally as it wishes without any notice.
Terms and Obligations for Use of the CHO Site
- “USERS” can only act on the “SITE” for legal purposes. The legal and criminal responsibility of the “USERS” in every transaction and action performed within the “SITE” belongs to them.
- “SITE” works on the basis of viewing “CONTENT” uploaded to “CHO DATABASE” by “ADVERTISER” by “USERS”. “CHO” does not guarantee the accuracy, security and legality of the “CONTENT” displayed by the “USERS” under any circumstances; No liability is accepted for these “CONTENTS”.
- “USER” cannot reproduce, copy, distribute, process any kind of pictures, texts, visual and audio images, video clips, files, databases, catalogs and lists within the “SITE”. accepts and undertakes that it will not compete directly and/or indirectly with “CHO” either with these actions or in other ways.
- From the services provided by third parties within the “SITE”; “CHO”, cooperating organizations, “CHO” employees, branches and managers, “CHO” authorized dealers are not responsible for the “CONTENT” created by the “ADVERTISERS”.
- “USERS” and “ADVERTISERS” accept and undertake that the information and contents they give to “CHO” within the “SITE” are correct and in compliance with the law. To investigate the accuracy of the information and content transmitted to “CHO” by “CHO”, “USER” and “ADVERTISING” or uploaded to the “SITE”, changed and provided; It is not obliged or obliged to undertake and guarantee that this information and content is safe, accurate and legal.
- “USERS” and “ADVERTISERS” cannot engage in activities that will cause unfair competition, personal and commercial reputation of “CHO” and third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Turkish Commercial Code, within the “SITE”. It accepts and undertakes that it will not engage in behavior that will undermine, violate or attack personal rights.
- “CHO” reserves the right to change the services offered within the “SITE” and the “CONTENT” accessed within the “SITE” at any time. “CHO” can use this right without any notice and at any time.
- “USERS” and “ADVERTISERS” must immediately make changes and/or corrections requested by “CHO”. Changes and/or corrections requested by “CHO” can be made by “CHO” if deemed necessary. Damage, legal and penal responsibilities arising from the failure of the “USER” and “ADVERTISER” to fulfill the change and/or correction requests requested by “CHO” on time belong to the “USER” or “ADVERTISER”. to whom the request is directed. .
- “USERS” are obliged to use the information they access within the “SITE” only for the purposes described by the “ADVERTISER” or “CHO” describing this information.
- Through the “SITE”, it may link to other websites and/or “CONTENT” and/or files that are not under the control of “CHO” and owned and operated by other third parties. These links are provided for ease of reference only and do not constitute any representation or warranty for the purpose of supporting the relevant website or operator or for the website or the information it contains. “CHO” has no responsibility for the websites, files and content accessed through the links on the “SITE”, the services or products offered from the websites accessed through these links, or their content.
- It is forbidden to obtain information from “CHO DATABASE” in order to obtain the content accessed and / or viewed through the “SITE”. Those who do not comply with this prohibition and “CHO DATABASE” T.C.K. Assuming that they have entered the information system numbered 243 (1) without permission, criminal action will be initiated by the Criminal.
- It is forbidden to copy, reproduce, transmit, process and display the contents published on the “SITE”, “CHO INTERFACE” without the written permission of “CHO”.
- Displaying any “CONTENT” that is accessed and/or viewed by third parties without the written consent of the “SITE”, in any communication medium, especially the Internet, excluding the “CHO” site. forbidden.
- Personal data contained in the content accessed and/or viewed on the “SITE” cannot be used, processed, transmitted or displayed under any circumstances, except with the written consent of the personal data owners and “CHO”. and disclosed.
- “CHO DATABASE” and the information in this database cannot be partially or completely copied, transferred to other databases and made available to third parties without the written permission of “CHO”.
Intellectual Property Rights
Information accessed within this “SITE” or provided by users in accordance with the law and all information belonging to this “SITE” (including but not limited to “CHO DATABASE”, “CHO INTERFACE”), design, text, image, html code and other codes) items (collectively referred to as the copyrighted works of “CHO”) are owned by “CHO” and/or licensed by “CHO” from a third party.
The term “force majeure” shall be interpreted as events beyond the reasonable control of the relevant party and which “CHO” could not prevent despite due diligence. In addition, situations such as natural disasters, riots, wars, strikes, communication problems, infrastructure and internet failures, power cuts and bad weather conditions are also included in force majeure situations.
Applicable Law and Authority
Enforcement and Acceptance