There are links to other sites besides expert.chalilozdemir.com. Expert.chalilozdemir.com is not responsible for the content and privacy policies of other sites linked from this site.
Last updated: 01/11/2022
Our Web Address is a content provider according to the law numbered “5651”. The content in question will be available as soon as possible if you send the necessary legal documents proving your eligibility to +90 (535) 498 9093 (via WhatsApp, Telegram and other apps). will be removed.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are very small text files, usually letters and numbers, that are stored on your computer (or other devices such as smartphones or tablets) by the websites you visit. Cookie do not contain personal data such as visitors’ name, gender or address.
The cookies are created by the servers that manage the website you visit. So the server can understand when the visitor visited the same site. Cookies can be compared to identity cards that show website owners that the same visitor has re-visited the site.
Why Are Cookies Used?
On the site, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Analyzing the Site and improving Site performance. For example, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the site and to provide ease of use. For example, remembering the visitor’s search queries on their next visit to the Site or providing a link to third party social media activities through the Site.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, showing ads related to visitors’ interests on pages and products that visitors view.
What Rights Do Visitors Have?
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, visitors can apply to CHO about themselves,
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear and to request that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to him, third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data
they have rights.
Such rights will be evaluated and finalized within 30 (thirty) days, in any case, if they are communicated by the personal data owners in writing or via registered e-mail addresses. Although it is essential that no fee is charged for requests, CHO reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Consent and Changes in the Policy
Last updated: 01/11/2022
Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Site and to provide faster and better service to our visitors. Such cookies are used to remember visitor preferences and are stored on the device used through browsers.
Some types of persistent cookies may be used to provide you with tailored recommendations based on your intended use of the Site.
Thanks to permanent cookies, if you visit the Site again with the same device, it will be checked whether there is a cookie created by the Site on your device. presented.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies
These are the types of cookies used to customize the advertisements presented to users on the site and to block previously displayed advertisements.
Analytical cookies are cookies that provide analytical results such as the number of visitors to the Site, the detection of pages viewed on the Site, the hours of portal visits, and the scrolling movements of the site pages.